7th International sCO2 Power Cycles Symposium - 2020
The 7th International Supercritical CO2 Power Cycles Symposium, co-sponsored by the US Department of Energy National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) will be held in San Antonio, Texas, March 30 – April 2, 2020. The 7th International sCO2 Power Cycles Symposium is a technical meeting bringing together industry, academia, and government agencies to advance supercritical carbon dioxide power cycle technology. The goal of the symposium is to create a network of expertise and technical understanding in the field. The theme of this event is "Advancing Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Power Cycles from the Laboratory to Large Scale Operation."
This foremost conference for sCO2 Power Cycles features:
- Keynote presentations by industry and government leaders
- Technical papers and tutorials by experts
- Industry and government R&D panel sessions
- Networking reception, lunches, and dinner
The symposium will be preceded by a tutorial session and industry-sponsored reception on Monday, March 30, 2020.
You are invited to submit a short abstract for a technical paper or poster presentation. Please submit a short abstract, one page or less, in Word format by Monday, August 2, 2019.
Areas of focus will include (but are not limited to):
- System Modeling and Control
- sCO2 Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer
- Material Issues for sCO2 Systems
- Heat Exchangers/Recuperators
- Plant System Testing
- sCO2 Power Cycle Applications
- Oxy-Fuel Combustion for sCO2 Power Cycles
- Thermal Storage
- Heat Rejection/Cooling
- Integrated System Cost Optimization
For additional details and how to submit an abstract, please visit sco2symposium.com. For technical questions on the Symposium content, contact Klaus Brun. For questions on abstract submission, contact Laura Garcia.